Learn More About The “Self-Acceptance Psychology” Paradigm For Just $5
Social workers, psychologists, and counselors: Purchase a 70-page PDF booklet on Self-Acceptance Psychology™ for just $5. Through a variety of case examples learn exactly how you can integrate this powerful new paradigm into your clinical practice.
Credit cards accepted or pay with PayPal through our secure PayPal Checkout (Please note, checkout is through our Pack Leader Psychology Account). After completing the checkout process and payment process on PayPal, click on the “Self-Acceptance Psychology™” button to be redirected to a Purchase Confirmation page containing a link to download the PDF. You will also receive an emailed receipt for your order, which also contains a link to download the file.
I am charging a nominal fee to help maintain this website and support development of a full-length clinical book.
- Five Causative Factors:
- The Primal Threat Response or “Fight-or-Flight”
- Fear of Social Exclusion
- Shame as an Attempt to Prevent Social Exclusion
- Attachment Status
- Self-Acceptance Psychology Connects the Five Causative Factors
- Self-Acceptance Psychology Connects Attachment and Shame
- Self-Acceptance Psychology Connects Shame and Lack of Self-Attachment
- Three Shame-Management Strategies
- Blame Avoiding
- Relationships and Shame Management Strategies
- Case Formulation in Self-Acceptance Psychology
- Self-Acceptance Psychology as a Replacement for the Disease Model
- Benefits of Self-Acceptance Psychology
- Clinical Examples